Welcome to Fremont Elementary School!
To register your child, please print the following forms and complete the required information. Please bring completed forms to our school office. You may contact the school office with any questions you may have at (801) 402-2300
- New Student Registration Checklist - Print, complete, and sign
- Complete the Student Registration Form
- Complete the Student Demographic Form - English form, Spanish form
- Utah School Immunization Record - You may fill out this form or you may use a current form signed by your doctor. Click here to read about vaccination requirements
- Guardianship Status Form - Students must enroll in the school within the boundary where they reside. Please refer to the Proof of Residency form for accepted documentation
- Proof of Residency - Click to review the district requirement. Print and sign the "Proof of Residency Procedure" form
Homeless Assistance Act Questionnaire - Services your child may be receiving or has received
Please bring in the following documents to the office anytime in August or prior to your student(s) start date.
Original Birth Certificate
Parent/Guardian Photo Identification
Two Proofs of Residency
Child Find Notice
Davis School District is responsible for Child Find identification and evaluation for all students suspected of having a disability residing in Davis County. This includes children (birth through 21 years of age) who are in public schools, private schools, are being home schooled, are preschoolers (birth to five years) and are in need of an evaluation for possible special education or early intervention services. Early identification and intervention may be essential to your child’s development.
If your child is having significant difficulty with vision, hearing, speech, behavior, is experiencing slow development typical for his/her age, physical development or learning difficulty, he/she may be a child with a disability that requires specialized instruction through special education. If you suspect that your school age child may have a disability, please contact your neighborhood school principal or special education department at 801-402-5169.
If your child’s age is birth to three years or three to five years, contact the Davis Early Learning Center at 801-402-5409.